Re: [SabreSailboat] Different Tack Update

  • Richard Coerse
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 2, 2012
      Pete,

      Have you given any thought to contacting Sabre Yachts to see if they might be willing to match this group's contributions?  Just a thought!  And thanks again for putting this worthwhile venture together.

      Dick Coerse
      "Early Light"
      1982 Sabre 34 MK I #160
      Solomons, MD

      Peter Tollini wrote:

      As of yesterday morning, we were just passing the $1,000 mark.  I've asked the Red Cross to give me a weekly tally, but they do not pass on who gave and how much.

      This list now has another reason to be awesome.

      Thanks all,

      Pete

      If you missed my original email or just joined us, the Team Sabre site with the American Red Cross is at:

        Message 3 of 12 , Dec 3, 2012
          Good news!
          Don Finkle of RCR Yachts, the Sabre dealer in the Lake Ontario/Lake Erie region, and Tim Wilbricht of Annapolis Yacht Sales, the Chesapeake Bay Sabre dealer. are supporting our efforts.
          If you see these guys during the winter season, be sure to thank them.

          Pete
        • Barend Brink
          Message 4 of 12 , Dec 3, 2012
            Excellent idea Pete, thanks for putting this together.

            I contributed and my company matched 100%.

            //Barend (Yen Shon, 1989 S34II #376)

            To: Sabresailboat@yahoogroups.com

            Message 5 of 12 , Dec 7, 2012

              Done

              Blake Kelley

              S/V “Twin Lights”

              1986 Sabre 36

              Perth Amboy, New Jersey

              Message 6 of 12 , Dec 8, 2012
                Done.

                --
                Hans Jorgensen
                1027 Chester River Drive
                Message 7 of 12 , Dec 10, 2012
                  As of this morning, the Red Cross' Team Sabre site has raised just under $1,500 from 38 donors.  Again, they don't tell me who or how much. The donations keep coming in, too.  It all makes a difference for the people who were walloped by Sandy.

                  Plus, we seem to be staving off the annual Varnish Wars, Oil Imbroglios and Aerodynamics Kerfuffles.