Re: [SabreSailboat] another boat for Lee

    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 9, 2012
    • 1 Attachment
    • 2.4 MB
    Thank you. shes in the yard now, new alt ,  new packing , new stripes  wax and all..Lee

    Message 2 of 10 , Nov 10, 2012
      I have been so lucky as a sailor. Came to florida to extend my sailing season from jersey 90 days .I was a phone man in Philly so i got a phone man job  with GTE in 78 Largo.  i was the repairman for Morgan yachts ! And  up the street at Endeavor yachts and a half mile away at Island Packet. and Hutchins compact . Ted Irwin at Irwin yachts too..I saw first hand how Irwin's were put together compared to the rest..  Trust me you don't want one at any price.. !
       My phone repairs always took hours longer when going to a boat builders. from seeing molding to talking to the riggers and canvas folks..  !!  Lee

    • mookiesurfs@gmail.com