old lewmar winch parts

  • lakeeffectbluff
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 29, 2012
      Anyone know where to find old Lewmar winch parts? Need the large main gear for a pre-1983 ST 16 (black top-says made in England on top)that is on my brothers cs 33. No luck on the CS site I thought I would try ours. Thanks John Sabre-30-III Parlor Car
    • Barry Wilson
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 29, 2012
        You might try Bacon and Associates in the Annapolis MD.  They have at least 40 old winches for sale on consignment.  You might be able to get one for parts.  Most, if not all of them, are non self tailing.

        Barry
        Slipstream S28 #400

        Anyone know where to find old Lewmar winch parts? Need the large main gear for a pre-1983 ST 16 (black top-says made in England on top)that is on my brothers cs 33. No luck on the CS site I thought I would try ours. Thanks John Sabre-30-III Parlor Car

      • Carter Brey
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 29, 2012

          www.winchspares.com

          On Jun 29, 2012 12:29 PM, "lakeeffectbluff" <lakeeffectbluff@...> wrote:

          Anyone know where to find old Lewmar winch parts? Need the large main gear for a pre-1983 ST 16 (black top-says made in England on top)that is on my brothers cs 33. No luck on the CS site I thought I would try ours. Thanks John Sabre-30-III Parlor Car

        • Charles Sidwa
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 29, 2012
            I have a 16 coming off my 34 shortly that will be available, let me know if you are interested.

            Sent from my iPad

            On Jun 29, 2012, at 12:42 PM, "Carter Brey" <carter.brey@...> wrote:

            www.winchspares.com

            On Jun 29, 2012 12:29 PM, "lakeeffectbluff" <lakeeffectbluff@...> wrote:

            Anyone know where to find old Lewmar winch parts? Need the large main gear for a pre-1983 ST 16 (black top-says made in England on top)that is on my brothers cs 33. No luck on the CS site I thought I would try ours. Thanks John Sabre-30-III Parlor Car

          • JOHN CALLIS
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 2, 2012
              My 34 MKII only has one winch, and I would be interested in your old 16 as well.  After I get a second 16 on the cabin top, I hope to lead more of my lines aft.
              When it comes off you can reach me directly at jsts@...

              Thanks
              John
              S 34 MKII #333