Hi

  • Adam Gonzalez
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 31, 2012
      I really don't mean to inconvenience you right now but I made a quick trip to Wales UK and had my bags stolen, in which contains my passports and credit cards. I know this may sound odd, but it happened very fast. I've been to the embassy and they're willing to help me fly without my passport but I just have to pay for my tickets and settle some bills. Right now I'm out of cash plus i can't access my bank without my credit card here.I've made contact with them but they need more verification.I was thinking of asking you to lend me some funds now and I'll pay back as soon as I get home. I need to get on the next available flight.
      I just need 389.79GBP to cover my expenses, you can send it through Western Union Money Transfer to No 35 Princess way, Swansea, Wales with my name, you can reach me through Travelodge hotel's desk phone, the number is +447011121698 or via my alternate email, adamgonzalez78@...

      Thanks,

      Adam Gonzalez
    • Sid
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 1, 2012
        Hey, don't we have any way to delete this sort of SPAM crap?

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 2, 2012
          I had contacterd Adam offline to ask him if he  was aware of the spam, as he has been a member for many years.

          Adam responded his account had been attacked and he is working with Yahoo to resolve.

          If a co-moderator, if I see spam flying, I will warn.  If I see a 2nd or get no response from a new account, I will ban the account.

          We all have worked too hard to keep this civil (love to say to the point, but I would

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 2, 2012
            I don't think the guys who run this most excellent list get the credit they so richly deserve.  I don't even know who they all are.

            A spam every two years!  Shocking!

            Guys, take a public bow.  Thanks.

            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 2, 2012
              Sorry about the pig latin.  my palm pressure must have executed the send function while I was typing.

              What I was trying to say was:
              Adam had been hack and was already working to resolve.
              As a co-moderator, I keep an eye on spam. If I see one, I will email the person.
              If it happens again, they will be banned to keep the group information from getting cluttered with spam.

              regards

               john