Re: Replacement Dorade Vents

  • JohnF
    Message 1 of 18 , Dec 3, 2011
      All -

      I need replacements too, and I assumed these 4" PVC cowl vents from Nicro would slip right on to my existing deck plates. Am I missing something? Too many other projects to tackle the stainless upgrade right now...

      http://www.defender.com/product.jsp?path=-1|6880|45749|320599|845201&id=46224
    • Ed Flanagan
      Message 2 of 18 , Dec 3, 2011

        The admiral just saw the stainless vents, and she really thought they looked great, I need to order before she changes her mind, dilemma,  sabre 34, series I hin246, what size 3 or 4 inch.

        Cheers,
        Ed

      • avnbuf915@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 18 , Dec 3, 2011
          Not necessarily.  Likely it will loose fit with a little adjustment.

          The aviation buff

          Sent from my iPad

          On Dec 3, 2011, at 7:04 AM, "JohnF" <jl_folk@...> wrote:

          All -

          I need replacements too, and I assumed these 4" PVC cowl vents from Nicro would slip right on to my existing deck plates. Am I missing something? Too many other projects to tackle the stainless upgrade right now...

          http://www.defender.com/product.jsp?path=-1|6880|45749|320599|845201&id=46224

        • MATT
          Message 4 of 18 , Dec 3, 2011
            Ed,

            On the MKII, the vents are 3"... I would assume they are the same for your boat.

            Matt