Re: [SabreSailboat] Re: 1975 Sabre 28 Traveler

  • JOHN CALLIS
    Message 1 of 31 , Nov 3, 2011
      I purchased and installed the delrin wheels on my S28 MKII 1982 traveler last year.  It took about 30 minutes and made a significant difference.

      John
      S28 then S34 now

      On Thu, Nov 3, 2011 at 12:28 PM, Sherie Case wrote:

         Yes the pins are still there... I just checked with RigRite and the parts kit is $69 and a new complete car is $179. Is the aggravation worth $110? hmmmmm or replace the whole shebang???
      Thank you for your assistance!

      Sherie

      Message 31 of 31 , Nov 16, 2011
        That's how I started Barry, at the end. Cachink went the glass on that first bolt....