Re: 1975 Sabre 28 Traveler

  • john tangney
    Message 1 of 31 , Nov 1, 2011

      Rig-Rite in Rhode Island might still support the Kenyon Cars  http://www.rigrite.com/Travellers/Ken_Travellers/K_4540_trvlr.html.  I didn’t have any luck a couple of years ago; after months of “we’ll check the warehouse” I ordered a system direct from Schaefer in New Bedford.

      Joy Ruel is the customer service representative at Schaefer. She helped me with a complete package that included custom bent and drilled track to match the original, as well as repairs to other miscellaneous blocks.

      Garhauer has received extremely high praise from other members.

      John

      1976 Sabre 28 #189

    • Bob Jenning
      Message 31 of 31 , Nov 16, 2011
        That's how I started Barry, at the end. Cachink went the glass on that first bolt....