Used sails

  • christopher
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 18, 2011
      Hello All,
      I am looking for a couple of used sails. Condition and size is not important as I want to turn them into bags and make some other stuff out of them. Does anyone have any available cheap in the NY Metro area? Also I'll be up in Boston the weekend before Thanksgiving.

      Thanks,
      Christopher
      S30 #18 Aetheria
    • g_ingram
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 11, 2012
        The following inventory of sails are available for sale. Several of the sails have never been used. The sails are available for viewing in Windham NH. The boat they were made for is a Sabre 38 MKII 1989 with I= 49 3/4 ft and J 14 ½
        ft. All sails made by UK
        #1 Genoa $1800
        #4 Jib $1200
        Storm jib $600
        Storm Trysail $500
        Spinnaker $2000

        The spinnaker pole $1000
        Reacher $400

        Spinnaker .75 oz very good condition $1600
        Storm Jib never used
        Storm Trysail never used
        No 1. 153% Genoa very good condition
        No 4 Genoa very good condition

        Reacher strut 4" dia. 68" long good condition
        Spinnaker Pole 4 ½ " dia. 14 ft good condition made by Hall Spar's

        Thanks
        George
        "Paddington"