Re: [SabreSailboat] Fuel Tank

    Message 1 of 97 , Jun 1, 2011
      Charlie -
      Check with Glen.  It was probablly RDS in the FL panhandle.  They will do an exact replacement.  Also, see the files I posted on the Yahoo site about tank installation and crevice corrosion.
      Pete

      On Tue, May 31, 2011 at 11:53 PM, chassidwa <ChasSidwa@...> wrote:

      Well my 30 gallon fuel tank from my 34MKII is sitting in my shed. Does anyone have the contact info of where our tanks are made, I want to go sailing! Diesel in the bilge is not pretty.

    • Dennis Zanone
      Message 97 of 97 , Jun 5, 2011
        I have a 1984 Sabre I. The PO had replaced the tank with a 10 gal. poly tank that seems to work well.
        Most of my sailing i well within this range but strap on extra cans when in doubt.

        Mark 34 I  1984