another moving bargain

  • Neil Russell
    Message 1 of 8 , May 15, 2011
      Original alternator off Westerbeke 35D, vintage 2003.

      We upgraded to a higher output a few years ago, and this was lurking
      behind a bunch of other stuff...

      First $50 or reasonable offer.

      --N

      neil.e.russell@...
      "Whisper"
      S362-266
      Salem MA
      Message 2 of 8 , May 15, 2011
        I also have some stuff kicking around, including:
        • Original alternator off '85 Sabre 36
        • A Firdell Blipper
        • A Shaefer mechanical backstay tensioner
        • A Martec folding prop sized for a Westerbeke 46

        On 5/15/2011 11:32 AM, Neil Russell wrote:
        Original alternator off Westerbeke 35D, vintage 2003.

        We upgraded to a higher output a few years ago, and this was lurking
        behind a bunch of other stuff...

        First $50 or reasonable offer.

        --N

        neil.e.russell@...
        "Whisper"
        S362-266
        Salem MA

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
            Sabresailboat-digest@yahoogroups.com
            Sabresailboat-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Scott
        Message 3 of 8 , May 15, 2011
          since this seems to be a spring-cleaning/ yard sale kinda thread...  (Neil, sorry to continue the highjacking of the thread.)

          I have a Force 10 *CNG* Cabin Heater. Free to a group member. You pay shipping and packaging at UPS store, or pick-up southern NH, or S. Freeport, ME. Ran good when I took it out (replaced with Espar) BUT-- forwarning, it is not exactly skimpy on CNG usage.

          Scott

          Message 4 of 8 , May 15, 2011
            We're interested! In good shape? Spose needs plumbing and a charlie noble.
            dge

            > since this seems to be a spring-cleaning/ yard sale kinda
            > thread...  (Neil,
            > sorry to continue the highjacking of the thread.)
            >
            > I have a Force 10 *CNG* Cabin Heater. Free to a group member. You pay
            > shipping
            > and packaging at UPS store, or pick-up southern NH, or S. Freeport,
            > ME. Ran good
            > when I took it out (replaced with Espar) BUT-- forwarning, it is not
            > exactly
            > skimpy on CNG usage.
            >

            > looks like this: http://www.go2marine.com/product.do?no=83100F
            >

            > Scott
            >

            > ________________________________

          • R.C.
            Message 5 of 8 , May 15, 2011
              My father still has CNG on his boat and I would love to grab that for him. I could pick it up in So. Freeport.

              Feel free to email me directly: mainecruising@...

              - RC

              Message 6 of 8 , May 15, 2011

                Sorry, did not see that Dave also wanted it. If Dave does not take it please let me know!!

                Thanks,

                - RC

                Message 7 of 8 , May 15, 2011
                  Dave,

                  It looks like you have first dibs. I sent you a direct email. I'll wait to hear back.

                  Scott

                  targa387@...

                  ps: RC, I'll let you know if Dave doesn't take it...

                  href="mailto:Sabresailboat%40yahoogroups.com" target=_blank rel=nofollow ymailto="mailto:Sabresailboat%40yahoogroups.com">Sabresailboat@yahoogroups.com
                  > Sent: Sun, May 15, 2011 2:58:11 PM
                  > Subject: Re: [SabreSailboat] another moving bargain
                  >

                  > I also have some stuff kicking around, including:
                  >
                  > * Original alternator off '85 Sabre 36
                  > * A Firdell Blipper
                  > * A Shaefer mechanical backstay tensioner
                  > * A Martec folding prop sized for a Westerbeke 46
                  > On 5/15/2011 11:32 AM, Neil Russell wrote:
                  > Original alternator off Westerbeke 35D, vintage 2003. We upgraded to a
                  > higher
                  > output a few years ago, and this was lurking behind a bunch of other
                  > stuff...
                  > First $50 or reasonable offer. --N neil.e.russell@...
                  "Whisper"
                  > S362-266