FW: 1989 Sabre 34 Targa For Sale

  • Neal Mugherini
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30 6:03 PM
      More pictures available at:

      http://s29.photobucket.com/albums/c278/nmugherini/Sabre%2034/

      All offers considered.

      After ten years of ownership we are putting our 1989 34 Targa up for sale.
      Eventide is in very good original condition. She has been very lightly used
      over the past five years. Total engine hours are only 654. Original sails,
      datamarine depth and knot meters, Furuno radar, wing keel. Comes with
      Faircloth winter cover, inflatable tender with outboard. Here's the listing
      on boats.com:

      http://www.boats.com/listing/boat_details.jsp?entityid=102443931

      Taking offers before we place her with a broker. Call or email for more
      info.

      Thanks
      Neal Mugherini
    • don.kerrigan
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2006
        Neal,
        It was incredible seeing your photos; we just bought a 1989 Sabre
        34T in March. Hull number 385, her name is now Kanaloa's Call and
        she is at Bay Point Marina in Norfolk, VA. I'm wondering if you can
        answer a couple of questions for me. I cannot locate the holding
        tank vent. Also, I can't seem to locate the charcoal filter for the
        fresh water system. The Sabre manual shows it in line to the fresh
        water tap but I sure can't find it! Thanks for your help.
        Don Kerrigan

        --- In Sabresailboat@yahoogroups.com, "Neal Mugherini"