Re: [SabreSailboat] Re: Removing head foot pump-- WasSeacocks and hoses -- size issue

  • Carter Brey
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 31, 2011
      That's a very dark thought, Dick. Very dark.

      On Mar 31, 2011, at 10:54 AM, R Coerse <rcoerse@...> wrote:

      Y'all think Sabre might just be a silent partner in the specialty tool business? *LOL*

      <74.gif>
      Dick Coerse
      "Early Light"
      1982 Sabre 34� MK I� #160
      Solomons, MD

      On 3/31/2011 9:53 AM, Carter Brey wrote:
      �

      Peter,

      Cool! I have some small ratcheting wrenches in 10, 11, 12 and 13 mm, but I've never seen the flexing heads before.

      I see a couple of these in my future when I install new mooring cleats aft of the anchor well.

      Thanks,
      Carter

      On Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 9:44 AM, vanbeckump <vanbeckump@...> wrote:
      �

      Try these puppies!

      http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_00983104000P?prdNo=19&blockNo=19&blockType=G19

      Invaluable when I torqued the hull/deck joint. They reach into otherwise inaccessible places and then ratchet.

      Peter