Re: Where to mount a Garmin 740 GPS?

  • Kevin
    Message 1 of 61 , Mar 1 3:25 AM
      Dick,

      You dont have people issues with it either? Do you ever feel it is in the way in the cockpit? Do you like the overall looks? Forward vis for me is not an issue as I am 6'3". Headroom well that is another issue.

      Kevin

      Message 61 of 61 , May 16, 2011
        The holes behind the Nav Pod can not be to large power wires take up lots of room..  Plan on using both legs over the years.. extra pull strings, always a pluss..  Lee