Fw: [SabreSailboat] Manship Portlights Order

  • Michael Sims
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2010
      I also received the following message concerning the requested port chains for the manship ports.

      Yes, they do have portlight chains available

      Part Number: 8130BC

      Chrome Plated Brass 8” T-bar w/ Chain

      $6.60/pc

      Some of the members may also just want to replace port gaskets or other parts. They also have these in stock.

      Mike