Re: [SabreSailboat] Re: Photo problems

  • Leonard Bertaux
    Message 1 of 16 , Sep 2 9:46 AM

      You may be right.. Just got an email update from Yahoo Groups noting I added three photos, which are visible in the email! But not when I go there via Safari.

      Len

      On Sep 2, 2010, at 11:59 AM, Dave Lochner wrote:

      Len,

      I think it might be a Safari issue. When I used firefox I was able to see some of your photos. In the preview box at the bottom of the new photo page, I can see the first 2 photos but not the third. The first photo won't open, the second photo opens and the empty preview space will open the third photo.

      Happens on both Mac and Vista versions of Firefox.

      Dave

      On Sep 2, 2010, at 11:28 AM, Leonard Bertaux wrote:

      Dave B.

      Not working out at all. Don't know what's going on. I first noticed this when attachments began not appearing, just the blue box with the question mark. Then I tried twice, unsuccessfully, to add photos to my album. Again, the little blue box with the ? inside. All this is happening through my comcast account, not an office account. Sounds like it may be related to those of us on Macs.

      Len Bertaux

      On Sep 2, 2010, at 11:21 AM, david wrote:

      sounds like you guys are working this out. Are any of you on a corporate network? Sometimes companies block photo hosting sites which can be a reason pictures don't display. However, this may not be the case here.

      ~Dave B.

    • Leonard Bertaux

        Message 3 of 16 , Sep 2 12:29 PM
          Dave,
          I am using the the Vista version of Firefox on my laptop and have no
          problem.
          Dick

          Dave Lochner wrote:

          > Len,
          >

          > I think it might be a Safari issue. When I used firefox I was able to
          > see some of your photos. In the preview box at the bottom of the new
          > photo page, I can see the first 2 photos but not the third. The first
          > photo won't open, the second photo opens and the empty preview space
          > will open the third photo.
          >
          > Happens on both Mac and Vista versions of Firefox.
          >
          > Dave
          >

          > On Sep 2, 2010, at 11:28 AM, Leonard Bertaux wrote:
          >

          > Dave B.
          >

          > Not working out at all. Don't know what's going on. I first noticed
          > this when attachments began not appearing, just the blue box with the
          > question mark. Then I tried twice, unsuccessfully, to add photos to my
          > album. Again, the little blue box with the ? inside. All this is
          > happening through my comcast account, not an office account. Sounds
          > like it may be related to those of us on Macs.
          >
          > Len Bertaux
          >
          > On Sep 2, 2010, at 11:21 AM, david wrote:
          >

          > sounds like you guys are working this out. Are any of you on a
          > corporate network? Sometimes companies block photo hosting sites which
          > can be a reason pictures don't display. However, this may not be the
          > case here.
          >
          > ~Dave B.

        • Tony Pensa
          Message 4 of 16 , Sep 2 12:36 PM
             I use both Safari and Firefox and it is a Safari issue. No problems with FF.

            Tony

            Dr. Antonio F. Pensa
            Assistant Director Emeritus
            MIT Lincoln Laboratory

                    Message 9 of 16 , Sep 7 8:44 AM
                      It's a Yahoo problem affecting other groups also, they're 'working' on it...