Re: [SabreSailboat] Re: Photo problems

    Message 1 of 16 , Sep 2, 2010
      Len,

      I think it might be a Safari issue. When I used firefox I was able to see some of your photos. In the preview box at the bottom of the new photo page, I can see the first 2 photos but not the third. The first photo won't open, the second photo opens and the empty preview space will open the third photo.

      Happens on both Mac and Vista versions of Firefox.

      Dave

      On Sep 2, 2010, at 11:28 AM, Leonard Bertaux wrote:

      Dave B.

      Not working out at all. Don't know what's going on. I first noticed this when attachments began not appearing, just the blue box with the question mark. Then I tried twice, unsuccessfully, to add photos to my album. Again, the little blue box with the ? inside. All this is happening through my comcast account, not an office account. Sounds like it may be related to those of us on Macs.

      Len Bertaux

      On Sep 2, 2010, at 11:21 AM, david wrote:

      sounds like you guys are working this out. Are any of you on a corporate network? Sometimes companies block photo hosting sites which can be a reason pictures don't display. However, this may not be the case here.

      ~Dave B.

    • Leonard Bertaux

          Message 4 of 16 , Sep 2, 2010
            Dave,
            I am using the the Vista version of Firefox on my laptop and have no
            problem.
            Dick

            Dave Lochner wrote:

            > Len,
            >

            > I think it might be a Safari issue. When I used firefox I was able to
            > see some of your photos. In the preview box at the bottom of the new
            > photo page, I can see the first 2 photos but not the third. The first
            > photo won't open, the second photo opens and the empty preview space
            > will open the third photo.
            >
            > Happens on both Mac and Vista versions of Firefox.
            >
            > Dave
            >

            > On Sep 2, 2010, at 11:28 AM, Leonard Bertaux wrote:
            >

            > Dave B.
            >

            > Not working out at all. Don't know what's going on. I first noticed
            > this when attachments began not appearing, just the blue box with the
            > question mark. Then I tried twice, unsuccessfully, to add photos to my
            > album. Again, the little blue box with the ? inside. All this is
            > happening through my comcast account, not an office account. Sounds
            > like it may be related to those of us on Macs.
            >
            > Len Bertaux
            >
            > On Sep 2, 2010, at 11:21 AM, david wrote:
            >

            > sounds like you guys are working this out. Are any of you on a
            > corporate network? Sometimes companies block photo hosting sites which
            > can be a reason pictures don't display. However, this may not be the
            > case here.
            >
            > ~Dave B.

          • Tony Pensa
            Message 5 of 16 , Sep 2, 2010
               I use both Safari and Firefox and it is a Safari issue. No problems with FF.

              Tony

              Dr. Antonio F. Pensa
              Assistant Director Emeritus
              MIT Lincoln Laboratory

                      Message 10 of 16 , Sep 7, 2010
                        It's a Yahoo problem affecting other groups also, they're 'working' on it...