RE: [SabreSailboat] Finessed!

  • Al Lorman
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 30, 2010

      In the small world department, I looked at your blog and saw that you met Briezi in Beaufort.  A few years ago, I crewed on the delivery of Briezi to the Abacos from Annapolis.  Was Briezi being sailed by her owner or a delivery crew?

      Best,

      Al Lorman

      Former S32 owner

      When we had the boat hauled out last week the company painting the bottom recommended using 3M Finesse on our awlgrip paint.  We had them do it as it was too hot for us.  It looks fantastic---the paint looks like new.  We washed first using the awlgrip cleaner, touched up some scratches and finished up with awlcare after they applied Finesse.  Now it's too clean to put back in the water!

      Skip & Harriet

      Moondance, 1994 Sabre38 MII

    • Skip
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 3, 2010
        Al, the owner and his delivery crew was on board. They came straight from the Abacos to Beaufort, NC.

        Skip