rail water leaks

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2010
      I went to sears yesterday with the idea to buy a wrench for the rail leak problem.
      I looked over the whole craftsman line and nothing just seemed it would fit ! And I found A SK brand 1/4 drive with a joint after the head 4 inch handle.
      Some of my nuts are 11mm some under the track take 3/8 !  I got a couple of clicks on every one, over the shelves.
       We shall see next rain...
       Spent all day yesterday on my side sanding the rail in prep for spring varnish.  My whole body hurts !!  I'm not 20 any more..  Lee/ Fla