early light website

  • Brooks Wright
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28, 2010
      Just tried to access the Early Light website and it doesn't seem to be available.
      Do you have a new web address, Dick? I was looking to see if one of your projects was installing teak ceiling on the hull sides of your v-berth.

      Brooks Wright

    • David Evans
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 28, 2010
        Brooks,
        Long time! Try this: http://earlylight160.110mb.com/
        dge

        > Just tried to access the Early Light website and it doesn't seem to be
        > available.
        > Do you have a new web address, Dick? I was looking to see if one of your
        > projects was installing teak ceiling on the hull sides of your v-berth.
        >
        > Brooks Wright

      • Brooks Wright
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 1, 2010
          Thanks Dave (and Dick for all the great info and pics on your great web site.