Re: Cabin leaks- S38-I

  • stebenb9567
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2010
      Lenny & Harry,

      Thanks for your comments.
      The vinyl covering over the plywood is in good shape & hopefully can be reused...if it's not too brittle.

      The leak occurs around the vertical vent pipe which connects the dorade box with the cabin. These dorade boxes are immediately forward of the seahood into which the main hatch slides. The seahood area may also be the source of water.

      Thanks,
      Steve,
      Wind Rush II