Re: FW: [SabreSailboat] What did everybody's boat get for Christmas?

  • bluenosebob16@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 4, 2010
      Great. Most practical so far

      From: Mike <195162@...>
      Date: Mon, 04 Jan 2010 19:15:09 -0500
      To: <Sabresailboat@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: Re: FW: [SabreSailboat] What did everybody's boat get for Christmas?

      Resolute got a brass bottle opener that screws into a bulkhead.

      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 4, 2010
        After seeing what Pajama Girl got, Early Light has threatened to run
        away from home in hopes of being adopted by Charlie. ;-)

        Dick Coerse

        "Early Light"

        1982 Sabre 34 MK I #160

        Solomons, MD

        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 4, 2010
          One must be careful not spoil the boat. After years of lavishing expensive gifts (new sails, new roller furling, mainsheet and traveller, adjustable genoa leads, new electronics, prop shaft and dripless seal, and many more too numerous to list) upon Identity Crisis and looking forward to an early launch and much needed attention to her teak, she went and cracked her strut subsequently setting a new record for the latest launch in the season. Summer was very short this year.

          Dave

          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 5, 2010
            Dave , I feel for ya !  cracked strut, As you remember my old strut is in my garage work shop area. the new on is on the boat 316 SS custom. the old one was not solid bronze and the cutless would not budge
              The things we do for love !!    Lee Fla 9 AM Tuesday the 5th 40 degrees in Florida.. burr