Re: Removing the Dorades

  • vanbeckump
    Message 1 of 7 , May 2, 2009
      Mine looked that bad. This winter I scrubbed them with cleanser and spray painted them with Krylon Fusion. (see "cowl vent" thread for discussion) They look great. I have no idea how long they will last but it was a cheap fix and I have nothing lost if I need to toss them next year.

      Peter Van Beckum