Re: countdown to good time

  • John Kalinowski
    Message 1 of 34 , Mar 1, 2009
      Charlie

      Thank you for hosting such a fun and lively confab of Sabre owners.

      I know I speak for all in attendence that it was a heck of time to
      shake off the cold, ignore the dire warnings of the upcoming snowstorm
      and to speak of boating and Sabres in particular.

      Besides putting faces to network names, we spoke of technical issues,
      best anchorages you never will find in a cruise book, and even poked a
      bit of good nature fun at Mr Starkey selling his Sabre and going over
      to the dark side (the "H" word).

      Hot food and cold libations were icing on the cake. To those who could
      not attend, you truely missed a fun evening.

      Hopefully we can get the Mass Bay chapter of this virtual Sabre owners
      together again.

      Again, Thanks for the time and effort Mr Hodgman. Much appreciated.

      john

      --- In Sabresailboat@yahoogroups.com, "Charlie Hodgman"
      <chodgmanjr@...> wrote:

      > So how does 4:30 on Sat. sound? (earlier?later?) let's get some
      > input. Directions to the club can be found at www.cpyc.org. One
      > note , if there is no space in the lot, park in the surrounding
      > neighborhood, just don't block any driveways. Looking foreward to
      > this. Charlie

    • Leonard Bertaux
      Message 34 of 34 , Mar 2, 2009
        Charlie

        Thanks from here for organizing Saturday night's get together. I left a little early and in hindsight realize I should've kicked in something for the onion rings! I'll buy you a beer next we meet! It was a fun get together. Pray for sun,

        Len

        On Feb 26, 2009, at 7:49 AM, Charlie Hodgman wrote:

        absolutley, I've always liked sole. C.

        --- In Sabresailboat@ yahoogroups. com, Jim Starkey <jstarkey@.. .>