Re: Exhaust hose

  • followingsea2001
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2009
      I'd take the piece of hose you removed to your marine supply store
      and replace with similar hose intended for exhaust use. If the bend
      is too much you can also use a 45 degree fiberglass elbo to help
      make the turn, but if it was done before without the elbo it can
      usually be done again assuming you use similar hose.
      Martin

      --- In Sabresailboat@yahoogroups.com, "sailormike90"