Insurance Report

  • Len Bertaux
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2008
      After seeing to the the posts about Christopher & Regan vs Boat US I, as a Boat US insurance
      customer, went about getting a quote from Christopher & Regan.

      It was a worthwhile exercise - 40% reduction in my insurance rate, a higher hull value on
      the+, a larger deductible on the -. But I'm going to switch and they will take care of all the
      paperwork.

      Thanks to the all the knowledgeable sailors at Sabresailboat!

      Len
      Walkabout S 38 MKII