RE: [SabreSailboat] trucking a sabre 402

  • Al Lorman
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 4, 2008

      Do make sure you ask for and check references.  I tried to deal with a boat mover who offered a very good price, but when I asked for references, they said they would not violate their clients’ confidentiality.  I didn’t hire them.

      Al Lorman

      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 4, 2008
        Hi
        Make sure you/they properly wrap the mast at the mast supports to
        prevent chafe. My PO had the boat trucked a few years ago from
        Annapolis to Boston & the mast support rubbed off all the paint from
        the mast in one small, but very visible area.

        Jim

        --- In Sabresailboat@yahoogroups.com, "jill_link" <jill_link@...>