OIL PAN MD7A

  • dlp195201970
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 29, 2008
      I"m looking for an oil pan for a 1980 md7a deisel mine is rusted out.
      I'm also looking for a heat exchanger so I can add hot water to my
      sabre..any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
      THanks, David
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 30, 2008
        I would be taking that pan to a metal man and see if any of it was salvageable .  Bet they are rare.  Ask every volvo repair shop !  Best of luck    Lee/ fla S-28 1982  Md7A

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 31, 2008
          --- In Sabresailboat@yahoogroups.com, jack horner <captbluwater@...>