Re: [SabreSailboat] New subject HEADS

    Message 1 of 27 , Oct 2, 2008
      Lee,

      Where you shopping? WM??  Check Defender and google it. I'm thinking a price in the neighborhood of 250 would be about right.

      Dave

      On Oct 2, 2008, at 5:20 PM, jack horner wrote:

      Looking for simple solutions to your real-life financial challenges? Check out WalletPop for the latest news and information, tips and calculators.

    • bluenosebob@aol.com
      Message 2 of 27 , Oct 2, 2008
        Try Defender and Boatfix.com.  Bob

        In a message dated 10/2/2008 6:22:10 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, captbluwater@... writes:

      • That head is almost  $ 400   !  Are you sure it has to be be that high times are tight !!! Any other ideas ?   Lee/ fla S-28

        From: bluenosebob@ aol.com <bluenosebob@ aol.com>
        To: Sabresailboat@ yahoogroups. com
        Date: Thursday, October 2, 2008, 2:49 PM

        Barely but perfect fit on my 1977 S28.  So close that I have to leave the pump handle up to leave V berth door open.  Not a problem.  Bob

        In a message dated 10/2/2008 2:45:00 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, captbluwater@ yahoo.com writes:

        is it pretty easy to do the switch ?  I'm sure hoses will be short...  I'll order one today !!  thanks   LEE

        From: bruceheyman@ cox.net <bruceheyman@ cox.net>
        Subject: [SabreSailboat] Wilmington NC
        To: Sabresailboat@ yahoogroups. com
        Date: Tuesday, September 23, 2008, 2:40 AM

        I have an opportunity to relocate to Wilmington NC. Any input on sailing? Yacht Clubs? Marinas?
        Thanks!
        Bruce
        Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T