Bilge cleaner

  • R. Coerse
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 23, 2006
      Last fall there was a discussion in one of the Sabre forums about a
      product called Captain Chomp or some such name. According to some on
      the list it was a great product to "eat up" an oily mess in a bilge.
      Does anyone remember such a discussion and if so, where this product is
      available?

      Thanks in advance.

      Dick Coerse
      "Early Light"
      Sabre 34 MK I #160
      Solomons, MD
    • dabunders
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 23, 2006
        Dick,

        I too would be curious - also as to where one might purchase. The only
        thing I know is that when I asked everyone a month or so ago about what
        I needed to buy, one of the reccomendations was "Captain Chompers Bilge
        Cleaner."

        Jay

        1981 Sabre 28
        "Georgia Yale"