Re: [SabreSailboat] Re: Paint for head

    Message 1 of 4 , May 31, 2008
      Steve,

      The white surfaces in the Head are not painted. They appear to be a "formica" finish layer, similar to the stuff that kitchen counters are made of.

      Dave

      On May 31, 2008, at 7:59 PM, stebenb9567 wrote:

      I was referring to all the white painted surfaces in the head &
      shower. Sounds like Krylon's worked. I'll be using it on one of the
      horizontally hinged doors in the shower area...I had to sand an edge
      down a bit due to binding.

      Thanks,
      Steve
      Wind Rush II
      S38Mk1 #21

      --- In Sabresailboat@ yahoogroups. com, "Bill Blalock" <mookiesurfs@ ...>
      wrote:

      > Steve,
      > There isn't any visible painted wood in the head of my 38mk1. Sabre
      liked
      > Pettit Easypoxy for painting the fiberglass and wood surfaces in
      lockers and
      > such. The blue is Pettit Bikini Blue; it's easy to use and tough.
      When I