engine fire surpression inspection

  • John Kalinowski
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2008
      While launching my s-32 yesterday, the yacht club had a fire alarm
      company going through all the extingishers. I asked how much it would
      cost to check out the engine fire surpression system that came on the
      Sabre, as it had not been checked since I bought it.

      The guy was not sure, called the office and said $150 and it would need
      to be scheduled.

      Can anyone confirm this is the going rate, or should I look for another
      vendor?

      Thanks

      john