Re: [SabreSailboat] S30 MkI main halyard

    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 28 4:12 AM
      Stephen,

      90' would be the minimum. When I replaced my halyards, I believe I used 100' of 3/8" Sta Set X.

      Dave

      On Mar 28, 2008, at 12:15 AM, Peter Tollini wrote:

      100’ was sufficient on a 30 MkIII, led aft. The mast is about 3’ taller than a MkI or II, so that’s 6’.   You can double your “I” measurement, then add what you need to run aft and be pretty close.

      Pete