Re: Raymarine S1 Wheelpilot

  • Dave Evans
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2008
      Control head on the binnacle guard would be my choice; where it's been
      on both of our AP'd boats. Fun to run the leads, though!

      Here's my carpentry solution to the rudder sensor:
      http://images.sailonset.com/DSCN2322x750.jpg
      http://images.sailonset.com/DSCN2340x750.jpg

      The wheel should just pull straight off; give it a few bumps.
      dge
      34-II