Zincs

  • neubauer0729
    Message 1 of 42 , Nov 10, 2007
      Need a new zinc for the end of my Max Prop. Is PYI the only place to
      purchase these or is there another cost effective source. Thanks

      Richard
      Sabre 36 Seascape
      On Lake Ontario RYC
      Message 42 of 42 , Feb 19, 2008
        Unless we fail to appear for trial...

        Actually, all seacocks, rigging and engine block are bonded with 10 ga wire.
        Pete

        On Feb 19, 2008 8:29 PM, Bill Blalock <mookiesurfs@...> wrote:

        Pete,
        Is Solace still bonded?