Coolant change

  • Alan Baldwin
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2006
      I have been putting this off for some time, but I am getting ready to
      change the coolant in my Westerbeke 33A. Any hard earned advice is
      welcome, but I have two specific questions: where is the drain plug on
      the engine block, and how do you get the coolant out of the lines to
      the hot water heater without ending up with a bilge full of antifreeze?

      Alan.