Sydney

  • lionchaser426
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 8, 2007
      My family and I are considering a move to Sydney. For obvious
      reasons, we'd like to take our boat. Anyone have any information
      and/or recommendations regarding long-distance boat transportation?

      Thanks
    • bruceheyman@cox.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 8, 2007
        I have some freinds who swear by the company that you float your boat onto thiers, they weld up jack stands and then they resurface their boat. I'll check on the name and get back to you.
        Bruce
        It might be Dockwise...
        Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 8, 2007
          Dockwise Yacht Transport- www.yacht-transport.com
          They can drop you at either Auckland or Brisbane but you will
          probably have to get the boat down to Port Everglades where they
          pick up. I believe the boat goes from Fla. to Genoa first then on to
          Brisbane. A friend of mine had his S38 MkI shipped up to Vancouver
          from La Paz last year. Dockwise ship arrived a bit early for pickup
          which rushed him a bit to be there on time to load but that was the
          only snag.

          Jan S38 Mk I #41 Capriccio, SD/La Paz