Re: [SabreSailboat] Re: GPS swivel brackets

    Message 1 of 37 , Oct 1, 2007
      I see a photo posted of what looks like a starboard GPS swivel bracket where do I get one ? I saw Edisons bracket but its not the one in the photo ! Do i just have it all wrong ? Wouldn't be the first time  ! LEE

      Carter Brey <cbrey@...> wrote:
      Email-land twisted it somehow and only turned the first half of the
      string into a link. Just highlight the entire string of characters all
      the way through to and including the numerals "28817" and paste it into
      the URL space in your browser by hand.

      Or just go to www.defender. com and search "edson gps mount". It's the
      first item that pops up.

      Cheers,
      Carter

      Message 37 of 37 , Oct 8, 2007
        As we also discussed on the midship cleat thread, beauty has its cost!

        Dave

        On Oct 8, 2007, at 7:46 PM, Dave Evans wrote:

        John,
        Thanks for helping me beat this one to death!
        Is what I thought. A nice thing about the SnapIt! is that it can be
        completely swung around so the GPS can be seen from any angle. Like
        when someone else has the wheel, but I want to check things out
        without taking their place. Plus it can be swung in and out of the
        way when the cover goes on. But not as pretty!
        dge

        --- In Sabresailboat@yahoogroups.com, john kalinowski
        <sabre32sailor@...> wrote:

        > B is the main one.
        > I believe A can be set when you set up the mount. But once in
        place, it is set until take it apart and reset it.

        > There is also a vertical setting with a knob on it.
        >
        > john
        >
        > Dave Evans <dave@...> wrote:
        > John,
        > Sorry, feeling dense here! "Around the bar?"
        > Here's a quick drawing: http://images.sailonset.com/EdsonGPS.jpg
        > The circle at left is the pedestal guard; the gray block the GPS.
        So is