Re: [Sabresailboat] Re: Fwd: RE: Woodside Sabre 32 Tack

  • Grant Woodside
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 2, 2005
      Eric,

      I will take "before" pictures this weekend. The main
      will be fixed over the winter, so I won't have "after"
      pictures until spring.

      Dave has pictures of my main. If you talk to him, he
      may be able to send you a picture.

      You are on the West River. I am on Selby Bay at
      Holiday Point Marina. You could stop by and take a
      look if you like. I'll buy the beer.

      Grant