Re: Replacement winch

  • sid wax
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 30, 2007
      Thanks to all for your comments. In view of the fact that I determined
      that it would not be a direct fit and I would have to bung up the
      coaming and drill new holes anyway, there was no need to get the Harken
      32. I decided to go with a pair of Andersen 40STs. I'll let you know
      how they turn out.

      Sid

      Message 2 of 13 , May 1, 2007

        Sid –

        Having seen and played with Andersens, and reading the PS reviews and user testimonials, I think you made an outstanding choice. Best of luck with them.

        If you don’t have STs now, plan the position of the stripper arms carefully.

        Pete