4989Re: [SabreSailboat] New Owner

  • mike.merriman@comcast.net
    Aug 7, 2006
      I'm not going up against someone that races all the time ;-)
      From: john kalinowski <sabre32sailor@...>

      Congratulations John. Hope to be completing against you in the future.  Been a couple years.
      Gee, If we can get Mike and you, plus turn up 2 more Sabre 32s in the area, we can have our own class on Thursday Night racing. A true "cruising" class.
       I have already started needling the J-24 boys  we are going to push their start time out 5 minutes once I get enough S-32s for our own line...  :>)

      mike.merriman@ comcast.net wrote:
      I have a 1984 same model - hull #15 named Finesse - also on a mooring in Salem Harbor.  Let me know if you're interested in connecting.
      Mike Merriman and Janet Gottschalk
      previously of Beverly - just moved to Boxford.
      From: "gonesalng" <gonesalng@yahoo. com>
      Over the winter we sold our C&C 25. Which we had owned for almost 20
      years. And after 5 months of searching from Maine to New York (And
      almost going over to the "Dark Side") We finally purchased the

      1985 Sabre 32 Aftcabin
      Hull No 27
      Was named Messing About and sailed out of Marion, MA

      New Name Eureka!

      Will be kept in Salem, MA

      John & Gail Dionne
      Beverly, MA