      previously of Beverly - just moved to Boxford.

      From: "gonesalng" <gonesalng@...>

      Over the winter we sold our C&C 25. Which we had owned for almost 20
      years. And after 5 months of searching from Maine to New York (And
      almost going over to the "Dark Side") We finally purchased the
      following

      1985 Sabre 32 Aftcabin
      Hull No 27
      Was named Messing About and sailed out of Marion, MA

      New Name Eureka!

      Will be kept in Salem, MA

      John & Gail Dionne
      Beverly, MA