48141Re: [SabreSailboat] Gel coat crazing cracking

  • Jules Bender
    Jun 6, 2014
      I have a 1993 Sabre 362 that has very little crazing, some in the cockpit where there RE 90 degree angles....I told this is normal wear and tear.....Jules Bender 362/116

      On Fri, Jun 6, 2014 at 5:59 AM, Brent Zanke bzanke@... [Sabresailboat] <Sabresailboat@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Hi all.

      I am sure this topic has been exhausted so I have to apologize in advance. Was there a run of boats that escaped the extensive gel coat cracking so obvious in sailboats from the early 90s? I know that some cracking in an older boat is to be expected but there was some issue with materials or application for sure. Did the older Sabres (ie, 38 MkI) have this problem to the same extent as the more recent boats ?

      Thanks

      Brent

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic