47262Re: [SabreSailboat] Stuck seacock when no clearance to hit

  • DAVID LOCHNER
    Apr 20, 2014
      It must be the season of stuck seacocks.

      This afternoon I met a very proud woman who was getting her new (to her) Sabre 30 ready to launch. After introductions and learning that I still own a 30, her first question was "One of my seacocks is seized, what do I do?"

      I encouraged her to join the group, she had found us but not joined, and suggested that she ask for recommendations on finishing the teak.  Be kind, I couldn't resist, it was a long day upside down wrestling with an exhaust hose.

      Dave

      On Apr 20, 2014, at 11:26 AM, josrulz_2001@... wrote:

      Thanks for the suggestions. I'll relay them this morning.

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic