47250Re: [SabreSailboat] Re: help with this yahoo group site

  • Dave Evans
    Apr 20, 2014
      Sid's new post on the Sabre 28 jib track has an attachment. The PDF opened right up from the email on my iPhone.
      dge

      On 4/20/2014 10:37 AM, Dave Evans wrote:

      I like this answer I found:
      At this time there have been no publicly released plans for Groups to be compatible with and supported on mobile devices. If this becomes an options in the future, we will let you know here.

      Pretty sure that I can see attached photos in email on this iPhone. Don't see any right to test.

      Using the browser, I can log in and (awkwardly) move around Groups.

      dge

      Sent from my iPhone 5.

      On Apr 20, 2014, at 9:30 AM, Carter Brey <carter.brey@...> wrote:

      I have to say that the new Yahoo Groups format is anything but helpful. On my desktop computer (using Firefox under Linux) I can log in and access everything, but the mobile version on my smartphone and tablet won't even recognize me as a member of my groups and I am therefor unable to gain access to photos and files. A cursory web search reveals many unhappy sufferers with the same complaint.

      Guess I'll just have to read a book or go sailing.

      CB

      On 04/20/2014 08:46 AM, cjmprof@... wrote:

      Dave and Peter,

      Thanks for the suggestions but I don't see how to set my Yahoo account to receive notices as email. I don't see that as an option under settings (the gear icon in upper right). The paper clip icon in the email toolbar doesn't work either. What a puzzle.
      Chris

  • Show all 13 messages in this topic