47244Re: [SabreSailboat] Re: help with this yahoo group site

  • Carter Brey
    Apr 20, 2014
      I have to say that the new Yahoo Groups format is anything but helpful. On my desktop computer (using Firefox under Linux) I can log in and access everything, but the mobile version on my smartphone and tablet won't even recognize me as a member of my groups and I am therefor unable to gain access to photos and files. A cursory web search reveals many unhappy sufferers with the same complaint.

      Guess I'll just have to read a book or go sailing.

      CB

      On 04/20/2014 08:46 AM, cjmprof@... wrote:

      Dave and Peter,

      Thanks for the suggestions but I don't see how to set my Yahoo account to receive notices as email. I don't see that as an option under settings (the gear icon in upper right). The paper clip icon in the email toolbar doesn't work either. What a puzzle.
      Chris

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic