      Jon
      S34 Mk 1 #094
      Melusine

      On Dec 27, 2013, at 10:19 AM, WAYNE LADD <wayneladd@...> wrote:

      I started in St. Thomas with CYOA. Customs were no problem just a hassle. Into BVI at Jost back to USVI at St. John----Wladd

      To: Sabresailboat@yahoogroups.com
      From: davesabo@...
      Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2013 10:26:55 -0800
      Subject: [SabreSailboat] BVI

      I would like to go down to the BVI St Thomas / St Johns in May 2014

      I would like to charter a sailboat with a captain for a day or 2
      Then maybe take it out myself for a day or 2

      I have sailed Lake Erie for years but have limited anchoring experience.
      I would be more comfortable for some one to come along at first

      Can anyone recommend a charter company
      I have sailed 27-29 ft boats for years

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic