45832Re: [SabreSailboat] Autohelm 3000 parts

  • Dave Evans
    Dec 24, 2013
      I have 'em.
      dge 34-II

      Sent from my iPhone 5.

      On Dec 24, 2013, at 10:13 AM, Ron Kushnir AASKI <rkushnir@...> wrote:

      I am searching for the wheel drum attachment brackets for an Autohelm 3000.  Refitting the device to my S-30 MK II SD, is there anyone looking to thin out a spare parts drawer?

      Ron Kushnir
      ‘Valerie Lynn”

      Burlington, VT

      CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
      This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. This information is intended only for the use of the individual to whom this e-mail is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to the intended recipient, you should return this e-mail to the sender immediately and delete this message from your computer. You are hereby notified, if you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution, or taking of action based on the contents of this message is prohibited

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic