45830Free - Older Lewmar Traveller Parts

  • jl_folk
    Dec 24, 2013
    • 1 Attachment
    • 1.9 MB
    Does anyone have a need for this old-style Lewmar traveller car (for a 1.5" I-Beam track), or parts from it? I think I recall people looking for these from time to time.

    It's still serviceable, although the wheels have spit a few bearings. Free to good boat, just reimburse me the shipping.

    The old Lewmar traveller was liberated from the deck yesterday! Previous threads were helpful with this project -- I used or tried all these: Drift pins, impact driver, Debond, Easy-Outs, oscillating tool!
  • Show all 5 messages in this topic