      From: vitesseiii@...
      To: Sabresailboat@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, December 23, 2013 4:28:19 PM
      Subject: [SabreSailboat] RE: Hydraulic Back Stay Adjuster Repair

      Lenny - I sent mine to Oyster Bay Marine, (516) 922-6331, ask for Charlie.  My Navtec cylinder leaked oil over the winter laying on its side.  I don't know the seal  or vent design , but it may be cupped or loaded some how.  A friend of mine that worked at J-Boats told me not to store it on it's side and said J Boats built a vertical storage box for them,

      Regards,

      Bob

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic