45609RE: Re: [SabreSailboat] Considering parting out my '76 Saber 28 project boat

  • laser2me
    Nov 27, 2013

      Hi Jan,

      I have hull #120, so I believe many of these would be a good fit...although now the winter project list just got a bit longer.

      - rudder
      - deck hardware
      - mast, boom & standing rigging
      - brand new running rigging (never used)
      - newer bronze flanged through-hulls (to replace the old, poorly rebedded valves)
      - 4 newer plastic port lights (drilled to bolt through the cabin top)
      - newer under-v-berth plastic water tank (shaped to bow)
      - 2 Lewmar self-tailing winches

      let me know your thoughts on these items.

      thanks!

      Mike

    • Show all 19 messages in this topic